I love Drunk Elephant Skincare. Of course, if you come here often, you already know that. But if you’re new, welcome! Although I love Drunk Elephant’s packaging, it does have one big down side. You can’t tell how much product is left until you run out! We’ve all been there. You’re skin is looking great, you’re feeling good, you’ve even gotten into a groove with your skincare routine. You go to apply your favorite product and… What? It’s gone? Oh no! Now you’re all in a funk. How long do Drunk Elephant products last? How do you know when to buy a new one to be prepared so this doesn’t happen?
Well I have a trick I’m super excited to share with you guys. If there’s one thing I love more than Drunk Elephant skincare, it’s buying it on sale. However, when you don’t know how much is left, you don’t know when to re-buy. With that in mind, I reached out to my friends at the Drunk Elephant team and asked them how many applications are in each Drunk Elephant product and I’ve put together this handy guide for you. Pro tip: When I start a new bottle, I write the date on the bottom. That way I can calculate about when I will run out of my faves and can re-buy when they’re on sale!
- T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum – 1 pump per application = about 130 applications
- B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum – 1-2 pumps per application = 220 pumps per bottle / about 110-220 applications
- C-Firma Day Serum – 1 pump = about 130 applications
- D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops – 2-3 drops per application but there are 4 drops per full pump = 120 pumps (480 drops) per tube / about 160-240 applications
- Lala Retro Whipped Cream – 1 pump per application = about 100 pumps per jar
- Protein Polypeptide Cream – 1 pump per application = about 100 pumps per jar
- F-Balm Electrolyte Waterfacial – 4-5 pumps per application = 145 pumps per bottle / about 30-35 applications
- Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil – 2-3 drops per application = 600 drops per bottle / about 200- 300 applications
Masks / Treatments / Lips
- T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial – 3-5 pumps per application = about 160 pumps per bottle / about 32-53 applications
- A-Passioni Retinol Cream – A pea sized amount (or less) per application = about 300 applications
- Bamboo Booster – a pea sized amount per application = about 80 applications
- Lippe Balm – 2 swipes per application = about 160 swipes per balm / about 80 applications
Eyes / Sunscreen
- C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream – 1 pump (1/2 per eye) per application = about 80 applications
- Shaba Complex Eye Serum – 1 pump (1/2 per eye) per application = about 65 applications
- Umbra Sheer Physical Daily Defense SPF 30 – 1/4 tsp per application = about 80 applications
- Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense SPF 30 – 1/4 tsp per application = about 49 applications
- Slaai Makeup Melting Cleanser – 1 nickel sized scoop per application = about 110 applications
- Beste No 9 Jelly Cleanser – a pea sized amount per application = about 122 applications
- Juju Bar – 1 g per 30 second wash = about 130 applications
- Pekee Bar – 1 g per 30 second wash = about 130 applications
Of course, if you don’t want to read all of that and you’d rather me read it to you, check out my YouTube video!
That’s it! Now you’ll never have to wonder “How long do Drunk Elephant products last?” again! You’ll know exactly when to repurchase your favorites. And you’ll even be able to pre-plan for the best sales. Work smart, not hard!
Shop this post:
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to stay up to date on the latest product reviews, style and beauty trends, and exciting upcoming launch info!