Alright guys, this week begins one of my favorite times of the year. The Sephora VIB Sale! As a quick recap, Sephora’s VIB rewards program is one of my favorite things. It’s free to join, you get a free gift every year during your birthday month, and each of the 3 tiers come with additional benefits as you rise through the levels. Throughout the Sephora VIB Sale, VIB Rouge members get 20% off from April 26-May 6. VIB members (2nd tier) get 15% off and Insiders (first tier) get 10% off from May 2-6.
Last year I gave suggestions of what I thought were great products for beginners, intermediates, and experts. This year, I’m sharing my favorite ways to shop the sale to get the most for your money. I’m talking deals and splurges people!
First up, we’ll start with the obvious. Of course the best way to get a great deal is when something is already on sale or at a discount! For example, value packs or curated sets are a fantastic way to get more for your money. Plus you can always buy gift sets and break them apart into gifts for your besties throughout the year! And brush sets are always a great deal too. With this in mind, here are a few of my favorite sets you should check out during the sale:
- Stila Liquid Eyeliner Mini and Liquid Eye Shadow – $27 ($35 value)
- Give Me Some Shine Lip Set (6 lip products) – $28 ($74 value)
- Lashstash To Go (5 travel mascaras including my favorite Hourglass Caution Mascara) – $28 ($59 value)
- Beauty Sleep Set – $36 ($99 value)
- Pat McGrath MatteTrance Mini Lipstick Trios – $25 ($45 value)
- Last but not least, my absolute favorite that I think everyone needs – Pat McGrath Lust:Gloss Mini Trios – $25 ($48 value)
Finally we have my favorite way to shop the Sephora VIB Sale – Splurges! Although it can be difficult to spend so much on quality products throughout the year, a 20% off coupon is sometimes good enough to tempt us into going for it. For the sake of organization, I’ve split my recommended splurges into 3 categories – Skincare, Makeup, and Other. Of course all products on this list are either things I already have and love, or really want to try. I’d never lead you guys astray!
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask – $48 (Full review here)
- Herbivore Orchid Youth-Preserving Face Oil – $64 (Full review here)
- Drunk Elephant TLC Framboos Serum – $90
- Tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration Firming Eye Serum – $85
- Pat McGrath EYEdols Eye Shadow Singles – $24
- Pat McGrath MatteTrance Lipstick – $38 (Full review here)
- Supergoop Shimmershine Eyeshadow SPF 30 – $24
- Dior Addict Lip Plumping Gloss – $34
- Slip Silk Pillowcase – $85 (and basically anything else Slip makes)
- Amika Vault Leave In Conditioner – $25
- Herbivore Rose Quartz Facial Roller – $40
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Mother’s Day Gift Set – $399 ($465 value) – Of course I had to add the ultimate splurge to the list!
Even Mila is a big fan of the Slip Silk Pillowcase! #milaapproved
Are you going to shop the Sephora VIB Sale? What’s on your list? Let me know in the comments below!
In the long run, I don’t think you can go wrong during the VIB sale. As long as you get the products you were looking for and you feel great about yourself, that’s all a girl could ask for! After all, VIB stands for Very Important Beauty. And embracing your Beauty both inside and out is the most beautiful thing of all.